This Refund Policy is subject to our Ticket Terms and Conditions.
- Can I exchange my ticket or cancel my ticket?
- Due to the nature of the Event we are unable to offer any ticket exchange facility. By purchasing your ticket you accept that it cannot be exchanged and that no refund will be given other than at our discretion or in accordance with our Ticket Terms and Conditions.
- What happens if the Event is cancelled or re-scheduled?
- Where the Event or an Event Session is cancelled or re-scheduled, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you using the details you provided Us with at the time of booking your Tickets but we cannot guarantee that you will be informed of such cancellation or rescheduling before the date or time of the Event or Event Session as the case may be. It is your responsibility to inform us of any change to the contact address, telephone number or email address you provide us with at the time of ordering a Ticket.
- If the Event or an Event Session is rescheduled, your ticket will remain valid for the rescheduled Event or Event Session as appropriate.
- In the event of any curtailment or cancellation of play, due to any cause (other than our or the Venue Manager’s negligence), no refunds will be given, other than at our discretion.
- Tickets cannot be refunded after purchase unless the Event or Event Session is cancelled. Where the Event or the relevant Event Session is cancelled by Us due to circumstances beyond Our control as set out in Clause 8 of the Ticket Terms and Conditions, you may be entitled to claim a refund from Us at our discretion. In no circumstances will we be liable for any amount over and the above the face value of the Ticket. Where a refund is sought you must notify Us as soon as possible upon becoming aware of such cancellation.
- Any refund agreed by Us for Tickets will equal the face value of the Tickets purchased. Refunds (where available) shall only be made to the person who purchased the Tickets and, where possible, be made using the same method as was used to purchase the Tickets (for example, to the debit or credit card used).
- If we agree to provide a refund, only the original purchasers of the Tickets will be eligible for refunds under the Ticket Terms and Conditions.
- In view of the potential numbers of Tickets that may be involved, we will not respond to queries on the telephone so please do not call other than via the dedicated helpline number which we may set up;
- What if there is a change to the Players?
- In the case of player injury we will endeavour to substitute that player with a player of a similar standing. This may not however, always be possible due to notice periods required for player availability and we shall not be liable to you for any refund or cancellation as a result of any changes in the player line up at any Event Session or the Event as a whole.